Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My First Podcast

Hey everybody, so I've just began a new course in the Digital Marketing program here at West Virginia University called Digital Video Production. So far I love the hands on nature of the class. I'm having a lot of fun tinkering around with new programs and getting the chance to be creative with my assignments.

Here is my first podcast reviewing the Kindle Fire. Our assignment was: "Create a 2-3 minute podcast describing one of your favorite products. Tell a story about the product, brand or company. Give a personal example of why you love it. For example, I love my new iPhone so much I could go on and on about what makes it unique and useful. Be creative. Mix it up. Add music and/or other audio tracks from your own personal iTunes/mp3 files or audiojungle.net."



No comments:

Post a Comment